August 9, 2006

Only Grandpa's are excused...

from teaching their grandson's they never see how to use a magnifying glass to start a fire. I have to say, it is a pretty neat thing, but we will not be getting our son his very own magnifying glass anytime soon. He actually wasn't teaching him to start fires, but to write his name on a piece of wood with it. Cool huh? I was actually a little jealous that he never taught me. Dukas. The Duke. My daddy. He was also caught feeding my Eowyn 'adult' food. Oh well, after she found the gumball on the dressing room floor, which totally filled her whole mouth, and made her slobber bright orange all over her dress, by the time I found her, I'm sure a little yogurt and beef jerky won't hurt. This was just day one here in CT. I'm sure we are in for many more great and magnificent adventures. Like discovering that is is a bad idea to pet the kitty after you hop out of the pool because then your hands will be covered with 'cat feathers.' Needless to say, Jed is having a blast, and between the trampoline and pool, he is a pretty occupied kid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you guys are having a good time. Enjoy the grandparents. There is nobody like them.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be there so bad :(

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home