October 9, 2008

Suicidal Squirrels

Okay, maybe it's just me, but it seems every time I am in the car driving around town, at least one little gray squirrel has to throw itself before my car. What is up with that man? I mean there are squirrels in California, but here it's like there are so many they have to kill themselves off. Also I had the pleasure a couple weeks ago to see my first black(brown?) squirrel. That was the coolest thing. I was like a little kid all freaking out like I had discovered it or something. Seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lavonne said...

They have beautiful red squirrels in the midwest. A bit smaller than the grays but a great color. Your suicidal squirrel story reminds me of the old commercial where they're playing 'chicken' on the highway. Survival of the fittest, eh? You should post a photo of one of the black/brown ones! I'll keep an eye out while we're back there. Love you...

9:38 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Glad to hear the updates - I've been checking your blog hoping to hear about life in CT. There's no place like California but New England certainly has its charms. Hey what are the chances you'll be there at Christmastime? We're planning to come to RI. We simply must see you!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home