March 9, 2006

Frannie Rannie Doodle



Eowyn Frances. The love of my life. Everything she does makes me smile. Well, almost everything. I love that she has just a little hair so her head is soft, but not completely bald. I love that she has such tiny cute feet that she likes to grab. I love that she’s such a big part of our family yet is the littlest one. I love that Curtis and Jed are totally in love with her. I love her big hot cheeks after she eats, and her cold ones after a nap. I love that she already sleeps through the night. I love that she sucks her left thumb just like Jed. I love her chubby thighs. I love when she talks to herself in bed. I love putting her in dresses. I love putting her in PINK! She can put a smile on your face in your saddest moment. It is nice to not be the only female in this family any longer. Her little sweet strawberry tongue and big blueberry eyes… oh man! She really just gets better every day. I may be her favorite person in the world when it comes to milk and cuddling, but she truly looks up to Jed. He is the coolest person to her. She’ll just lay contentedly and watch him play. He’s the one who can make her laugh (and cry). He even nicknamed her Little Frannie. It’s true she hasn’t even made half an effort to roll over, but I don’t care, she could lie on her back cooing at me for the rest of eternity and I would be content. Today we decided to try cloth diapers. It’s been interesting so far - definitely different than disposables. We’ll see what happens. A few days ago we started feeding her rice cereal. I was so sure she was starving. About three feeding attempts later I came to terms with the fact that she just isn’t ready. I fully realized this after she 1) choked on it 2) wouldn’t open up 3) blew raspberries with it in her mouth, and 4) wanted to talk about it. It’s kind of sad and a relief at the same time. We’ll try again in a couple weeks. I would have wonderful pictures here, but I can’t upload for a while. I know, so sad, but stay tuned for the upcoming Frannie Rannie fashion show!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well now it's my turn to say that you wrote just what i feel... having a baby girl is just about the most wonderful thing ever... imagine having two... one is near sensory overload enough... i love it though... and i think it's really special for eowyn to have a big brother... i'm sure boys are great too... but that's a joy i know not of... i really love you're writing.. and you too... bless you

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anxiously awaiting the fashion show pictures...

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay... pictures!!! oh what a cutey!!! she's gotten so big!!! and that smile!!! I can't wait for my littlest girl's smiles... oh the endless stage of feed me burp me change me sleep time feed me change me.... no smiles no giggles, no cooing, just gimmee gimmee gimmee... i don't mind it much though...but seeing your girl makes me almost sick in anticipation... what a gorgeous girl she is...
hey howd you get the photo for your profile to work?mine's always too big everytime i try and i don't knoe how to resize... any tips?

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, baby girls are soooooo sweet. Of course boys are too, but if it's a baby girl you've got at the moment then they can't be beat. I loe having Alethea and I never thought I would love pink, but she's so pretty (in pink or any other color.) And those boys, wild and fun. We are so blessed!
Rebeca

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home