October 1, 2006

Here I am!

That was just rediculous! Totally not my fault. AT&T is just a eeny weeny bit slow when it comes to getting you 'connected.' I've been sitting around finding other ways to occupy myself. Mainly reading in between tearing Jed off of Eowyn, planning birthday parties, trying to figure out where exactly I am on the face of this planet, (yes, I spent my first day in our new apartment not even venturing outside, eating all we had in the house-bannana baby cookies, tortillas, and mac n' cheese, because I was too scared to go out-seriously!), and mapping out every thrift store in the near vicinity-there are many! Oh the joys. I have alot of blog reading to do because I have no clue what is going on in everyone's life. (As I say this, I think of Nay-Lo.) Anyways, just so you know, I'm back in business, and didn't just ditch out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that's a beautiful baby in a swing photo!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home