January 21, 2007

My amazing boy

Jed just seems to be getting more and more wonderful lately. He is proving to be the little genius we always knew was inside him. His vocabulary seems to keep getting cuter. Last night he drew a picture and brought it to me. "This is you going surfboard in Who-wah-he (Hawaii), and this is me going surfboard in Who-wah-he." When I picked him up from school the other day, his teacher informed me that he eats ants. "Yeah, I know." I said. As we were walking to the car, I asked him if the ant he ate was yummy, to which he replied, "Yes, it was delicious." Here is a drawing he made after I showed him how to spell LOVE. He remembered the letters, brought it to me, and said,"This is a picture of love and Jesus." Could it get any better?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so precious!

6:44 PM  
Blogger devon said...

No better!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home