December 11, 2008

Dead woman walking

Walking pneumonia that is, and I wanted to die! Well, I went to the doc today after pain that was bringing me to tears. They gave me all sorts of good drugs, and I already feel much better. The pain in my right rib was really the most intolerable thing, seems the cartilage between my ribs got all crazy from coughing so hard/much. My cough has actually been much better, but it's going on four weeks, so I'm pretty over it. I want to have a Christmas without wincing in pain! I have high hopes. Thank God for pain killers :) Here's some sweetness:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, cute photos. I'm sorry you've been sick! I had rib-thing once, too...what's it called? Starts with a P. I've had a bad cold, but feel better already after hearing you describe your own ordeal. Get better quick. Christmas is coming! love ya.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home