January 22, 2008

Figuring it all out

I have decided to make up for my lack of friends in Sacramento. Aren't you just sitting on the edge of your chair wondering what I will do, and wondering if you can do it too? Do you find yourself wanting someone who will listen to you, who's bum you won't be wiping later in the day? Maybe a close pal who would hang around whenever you wanted her there, would always take your advice, and let you do her hair just the way you like it? I know, I know, sounds fabulous- too good to be true. But it's not. I have discovered the world of My Little Pony. Or rather rediscovered. Okay, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but I've had some fun with these girls I found in a bag at Thrift Town. They were some dirty little ponies, but after some research, I learned how to clean them- and more importantly, how not too. Now, they are looking very pretty. They are all G1 ponies, meaning they are the first style of ponies to come out. I think I'm only going to keep a couple, but they are all just dying to make an appearance on here. (I promised them- okay?) I really did think I might keep them all, as I am currently trying to figure out a new hobby, maybe one that will stick. I realized that I have a tendency to pick stuff up and put it down once I get bored with it. I'd like to find something I really love. Maybe I just really love learning to do stuff. Figuring it all out. That's it! That's my hobby! Anywho, the girls will be showing up shortly, before hitting ebay, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home