August 20, 2009

Catching up on life

While vacation, moving, and life took up a lot of my time, I'm finally working on things I should have done six months ago. Like uploading photos. Here's what you missed:

The pinewood derby


Aspiring doctors


Birthday boys


Tough guys


Crying girls


Hot cocoa


Big hugs


First haircuts



Little League


Guitar Hero


Group reading


Bi Hawks


Ballet recitals


Six Flags


Paddle boats


Fishing


Long drives


New looks


Shooting guns


Crazy faces


Chickens


Capturing kittens


Visiting Grandmas


Swimming with cousins


Cool castles

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful trip! Love you ALL bunchs!
Mom

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics....love the reading with Dukas pic!

Julia

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for the tour through your past year or so! Good to see, but made me miss you even more. Love you..Lavonne

11:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting....wow! I miss you too, miss your kids as well.

I loved all the pictures. Ballet, fishing, they're so big.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Rae said...

Awwww awww awwww awwww awwww awwww.
SO big. Especially Winnie. And is that Sam and Patience and Todd? Gosh, my heart hurts. Love you guys, what beautiful kids you have.

(I can't get over how much Winnie looks like you!)

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home