June 9, 2006

Redwood Run followed by a pun

I woke up this morning to the roar of motorcycles, and realized it must be the Redwood Run this weekend. It is pretty exciting, though I don't know why. Maybe because it seems like the official start of summer. I get to hear non-stop Harley's for the next three days. Day and night, night and day. Jed and I will sit by the restaurant and watch them for a bit. He'll probably enjoy it immensely. I hope they all have fun, and noone gets hurt as in previous years. A motorcycle and a big rig, I won't say any more, but pray for everyone's safety and wisdom.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If all had gone as we'd earlier hoped... with me driving your truck up and scott meeting me with his new bike he would have been there for ye old redwood run this weekend. He was really looking forward to seeing Leo and taking a ride with him. But i don't think this was a bad thing. those Harley guys might have thought scott was a threat on his suzuki gsxr 600.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is the book of bar puns going to make it on your book list? I was looking through some of your old posts. What is the proportions for your famous pregnancy tea?

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home