May 29, 2006

Suprise!

I started a book blog about what I've read recently, and what I'm currently reading. Jesse kind of inspired this. It's got a link on the side there marked book list. I started it because I realized that I'm always forgetting what I've read, and I DO NOT like to read a book more than once. Also, I'd like to know how much I really read in a month or year. If any of you are into it, you could do one to, then if we were wondering about a new book to read, or whatever, we could check out eachother's picks. It could be a kind of book club without all the commitment and whatnot. My stuff will be pretty breif, basicly what the book is about, and if I liked it, so as not to give it away, and as a quick reference for myself.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely down with the book club sort of thing. I don't read as much as I'd like, but this would give me more incentive. Thanks

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea. I will try to figure out how to add it to mine. I tend to be a bit slower now with kids but I would love to keep track and get ideas from others. That is a great picture. You look really pretty and happy.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! You look so cute and carefree!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elena you are so pretty!!! You look so good no matter what you try. I was about to say that i love it best short, but then i thought, no, i like it best dreaded. Then, no, i like it best really long. Too much! On the book tip, i'd probably do that like you said it.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great idea I may have to borrow!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look super cute- I was just sad cuz dreds look real exceptional on you-I was excited you have them again!!! But short hair looks really cute, too

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home