June 1, 2006

Whistling...

There are few things in life I enjoy much more than some good hearty laughing. Especially with Jed. He has the absoloute BEST laugh ever. A few minutes ago we noticed his nose was whistling. Every time he breathed out the two of us totallly cracked up. Then it stopped and he wanted me to try. Sorry buddy, no whistling noses for me this morning. It reminded me of one time during an all night prayer meeting. All was quiet, everyone focused on the Lord. Then it started. It wasn't quite whistling, but it sounded just like the low choo-choo of a train. I got the instant giggles. I couldn't believe how authentic it sounded. Terrible timing. I just could not stop chooing, and laughing, and muffling. I ended up leaving the room. I wish I could have let everyone in on it, I'm sure they were wondering what was going on. Was the Lord touching me in some deep way? Laughter from the Holy Spirit? No, just me and my little trolly nose.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny Elena. And Jed thought that he could get it to happen again by asking!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jed does have the best laugh. Ever. He always cracks Kai and Kenya up, just by laughing. Actually, he seems to crack everyone up, just by laughing.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home