June 7, 2006

Sucked in

I have been sucked into the happy world of the Gilmore girls. I love everything about them. I love that they drink coffee all day, eat pizza and burgers shamelessly, and are most importantly from Connecticut. I love that Lorelai has a witty comeback for everything, and spurts it out at 100 miles a minute. I love that while I am packing up everthing I own, watching their little world lets me escape for three quarters of an hour, and then gives me the will to press on with what must be done for another hour or so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that someone shares in my love. I am glad to hear that they are being enjoyed. What are you packing for? Moving?

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you've been very busy with the movies lately- and I'm not talking about Gilmore girls! I hope you're enjoying them. Anyways, you better still be there when we get back- or we'll stock you. And you don't want a pregnant couple stocking you through Sac-town, trust me.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant STALK you, not like what you do to cans of tuna in a grocery store, but what you do to a movie star you can't live without. But, alas, you're still here, so no need to hunt you down and traumatize you in your new home. Maybe just come and visit now and then, watch Gilmore Girls or sumthin

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home