May 21, 2006

Just so you know...

There is apparently a nasty rumor that I am addicted to myspace. I would like to clarify that it is NOT true. I have opened a myspace account, but it is not my new muse. Curtis and Renee I cannot speak for. So where have I been? Well, preparing for three birthdays of some close friends, traveling to Sacramento for a weekend of Whole Earth Fest, and frowning at my unusable virus infected computer. Besides that, I was kind of having a little block time...you know...my life is boring...I don't want to write...I don't even have anything to write. I think my trip to the coast last friday may have helped this though. We'll see. Most importantly, my computer is now all better (but we did lose ALL our photos).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO Elena!!!! I cant believe your pictures are gone! Irretrievably? I will cry for your lost pictures and be very sad. You will be strong and we will all gather what we have and compile pictures for and of elena and her family. because we love you and know that these pictures are important, and like little...what did you call those, like, sign posts along the way when we were students at the land and you and Amy had a class and were drawing circles that would get bigger. I guess like the piles of rocks that were markers of important happenings throughout the old testament. you know what i'm talking about. i probably wrote it down in my journal that day. Glad your computers fixed. I never open friend requests from hot chicks in bathing suits or anything now that i know they could be bad and viral. On MYSPACE that is. love you, and your blog, devon

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... i must say i am sorry i fell for the rumor.. it seemed to fit... and i am so sad about the photos too... do you still have a lot on flicker or snapfish?, that's where we save all our photos just in case... that really is terrible... i know cuz i lost all the videos and some photos that were on the computor at the flat from adora all under 6 months old... poof!- gone, in less than a minute before i was just about to ask chinua to show me how to copy them all onto the cd's my mom had just sent me.. i still haven't gotten over it...it is hard... i hope you guys had some back up... we learned our lesson...the hard way... love you girl

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Elena! I must confess. I may have instigated this rumor. I'm sorry. I will retract my statement. Good to have you back.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home