January 24, 2008

Moonstone

This is Moonstone. It has taken me forever to remember her name. I'm always thinking 'Moon something... star?... beam?... light?... rocket?' She is a Rainbow Pony, a G1 unicorn from year two(1983-84), and her symbol is a sparkly blue and silver ringed planet surrounded by it's moons. She is one of the ponies I am keeping. I had her when I was little, and she has a very special story. She stands out from the other ponies I had because of a certain little incident. My mother was going through her 'Charismatic' phase, and any imaginary creature was evil. This, of course, included unicorns. I came home from school one day to find poor little Moonstone had been dehorned! Imagine the horror! Turned into a perfectly normal horse...with a huge hole in her forehead. I have since gotten over this, and hold no hard feelings- really, and my mother feels just terrible whenever I mention it. It was really a wonderful suprise when I found her a few weeks ago for a mere .69 cents! She is in really great shape, just a tiny bit of wear on her symbols, and on the end of her horn and hooves. I love her. She is beautiful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

She's a beauty! How can I get my hair so sleek and shiny??

7:18 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

wow! words cannot express.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you're blogging again! Makes me happy to hear bits of your world. Why don't I call you more often?? aye. I will, I will. Love & miss you--Lavonne

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home