February 19, 2008

My Little Deflock

Here are two deflocks I recently undertook. They already had a few spots where the flocking was rubbed, and both has some weird pony disease that made tiny flocking hairs come off every time I held them. I look at deflocking as the only option left for these ladies, but I think ponies look much better without all that furry fuzz anyway, when you can actually see their cute little faces. Unfortunately it is a very painstaking, chemically job, but I wanted to give it a go at least a couple times. I am also working on a very stubborn North Star, but her glue is proving much more steadfast than I am, so it's taking me a while. The first pony I did was Bouncy.

Before:

After:

The second deflock I did was Wind Whistler. I had a hard time not keeping her, but eventually decided to let her be the free spirit she is.

Before:

After:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like so much work! Nice results, tho. Heck, you could take the hair off a Ken doll, too. I always hated that flocked hair on Ken. I think Barbie did, too.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home