April 6, 2006

To all my friends

In the past couple of weeks, we have visited a few friends, and I had so much fun. From eating great food (why does it seem all my friends wonderful chefs?) to thrift shopping, to painting meticulously designed eggs, to finding out the truth about gin and tonic, to just hanging out. I had so much fun. It made the long drives totally worth it, and really renewed and confirmed vision in my life. I love you so much. Thank you all for everything, you are why we're better together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love you sooo much elena and loved having you... i think your egg was the best... do you mind if i post a picture of it around easter?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

go for it!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home